Friday, May 14, 2010

Fiber Batts and Heart Yarn

Just finished the Super Soft Merino yarn, with little hand cut felt hearts spun into it, yummy. its so cute...






















I love spinning up these Fiber Batts, they are Fun to work with, well you know I like to add all kinds of things into my Yarns. I thought I'd shoot pictures as I was trying to decide what to add into these Yarns. I listed them in my etsy shop, you can get ideas by looking at some of my yarns there.

WooHoo, been a long week!! You know how it is with kids, constant! I love being a Mom, that's for certain, so it comes first, So there was little time to get anything else done this week!! Ha, that's life.

It's almost the weekend and I feel I need to WORK!! just kidding of course, I'll hit the beach for awhile, with a pen and notebook for the ideas that spin thru my brain, never to be seen again :) ( I attribute the loss of brain function to being a Mom.) It's hard to knit down there on account of the Suntan Oil. I think I just need to be alone and not think for an hour! Just a couple cold ones, people watch. After a while I am energized and ready to be creative. It nourishes my Artist self, which gets pushed into the back of my brain as I tackle family issues.

I did have a Profitable week, but I always judge my successes to What I Created this week!! My brain is wired to the Art! all right enough babble.....going spin, Peace ** Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment