Monday, May 17, 2010


Goood Morning!!! Beautiful Rainy Morning here! My Garden will love this, already have squash, but woohoo, can't wait for fresh tomatoes!! I have everything growing for my fresh salsa
Here's the recipe:

2 medium ripe tomatoes
1/4 medium onion
4 sprigs cilantro
2 cloves garlic
2tbsp lemon juice
1 jalapeno

put it all in your chopper and shazam the yummiest, goes with everything you can think of salsa, especially with your favorite Beer! Now we have two kinds of salsa eaters in this house. Hot and the not Hot!!! So I have to make both kinds, labeled accordingly.

Here the yarn I have on my Country Craftsman right now, it's thick spun Angora, it is Sooo Soft. I guess I like soft fiber, cuz that's how I have to describe most of what I spin. Using that wheel cuz the Majacraft Rose, well, got a boo boo. She has been with me a long time, she'll be back to work shortly, couldn't get by without that Wild Flyer as I'm always shoving something crazy thru!

Sure like to try Majacraft's new wheel that Pluckyfluff (Lexi Boeger) is unveiling! It is Sure to be good!

Keep Spinning thru it all, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment