Monday, April 19, 2010



m Good Day Friend, Yikes I lost my curser, Now I can't tell where I'm typing!! Oh well, Thought I'd share some pictures of Last week's Handspun for my Friend. She wants to knit a scarf for her Daughter...who only wears Black, Background in Theater!! So that 's cool cuz it was a totally Black week for me. I was working on A Black scarf See Http.//Seasideweaver.blogspot.com
for a look at that (oops, there's that cursor guy!!)Anyway I was dyeing merino and anything else that got near me!! Angora, silk, corriedale, mohair. I needed all kinds to work with.

So anyhow, I spun thick and Thin and plied with thread and glass beads(black of course). I Love the way that one turned out and will do more for myself soon. The other one is just a mix of everything including velvet strips and Novelty yarns.

My Friend is Not Afraid to do Funky, she has her Abstract Art in gallery in Manhatten. She is all Flair, gotta Love her Style. See her art at Eileenshapleykatz.com

Still working on about 3 more yarns in black, and I have a Deadline.
So Peace, Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment