Monday, April 12, 2010












Good Morning! It is a beautiful Spring Morning here in Central Florida! I've had quite a Week of Spinning, so time to post some of the Yarns! These Merino Yarns are soft and Fluffy, Kept one for myself, to knit into a Scarf.I Just Love those scarves with the CraZy Yarns in them...Nothing Boring about them!!! I add Ribbon, Lace. I'll put those in my Seasideweaver.etsy.com shop.
Yarn Dyeing Projects were all in Black Last week! I was trying so hard to keep my hands out of it, because I was weaving scarves in White Silk!! All the Fiber came out a nice rich Black except the Angora, which is gray!! Thats ok, I like Gray, I made sure to felt it slightly as that makes a real thick, Soft Yarn.
Looking for Knitting Inspiration, try Your Local Library! There are so many great knitting books out there! I lean towards, The Funky ...Anything Goes kind of Knitting! Shabby chic ,tho I really don't like that term, sounds like to much work!!!
Check out some of my Yarns on Funkyarns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment