Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Rainbow World!

                            
                        Hi Friends,
  Just some images from my new Studio!! It definitely is getting that Lived-in, Worked-in look! I still need shelving for books and yarns, but that will come. I have been doing alot of dyeing this week, not so much spinning. As you can see, the work is piling up.

Getting some Beautiful April Showers this morning, and it has me pulling out some of my Favorite garden books. Since this is a rented space, I am looking for ideas on container gardens. Putting in a patio out my studio door from some free rock next door, I would like to incorporate a garden pond. At my home on the other side of the state I have many ponds and totally enjoy them big or small. It's the "not-perminate" (like it's not mine) that I am struggling with at this moment!!!

Peace, Patti~                        

1 comment:

  1. Patti! Your yarn and rovings are so gorgeous!! I am enjoying spinning so much these days....wish I would have started years ago....I LOVE it!! A friend of mine brought me FIVE Suffolk fleece from Amish country. I struggled with washing, drying and combing just a bit of it and was ready to trow it away....then I plyed it together and I'm in love! Looking into dyeing and the whole shabang! Wish you were here:( We would have so much fun:))) xoxo Shine

    ReplyDelete