Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Yarn bombing!!!
















Here it is my First!! Save The Ta-Ta's!!!
They all laughed thru the knitting these Boobs this week, then it came down to the planned moment...and you know I heard it all, but half a sheet to the wind..I was doing it!! The spot was our Local Gallery, opening a new show on Saturday for Brice Hammond, sure to get a TON of people. At the final freak out with a cop car racing around the corner...nooo not after me...the Boobs were thrown and there it was for the Gallery walk! As I was taking pics a Gray Haired man commented that was today's Free Lunch!!!
Let Your Inner Extrovert Out,
Love P

1 comment:

  1. hahaha what a daring move!

    I have to admit, I would have liked to see another shot of the street that this was hung over.... rather than a close-up of just the "tag" on the wire like that.........

    Either way, great work! XD

    ReplyDelete